We are currently looking for doctoral and postdoctoral researchers for 18 scientific projects in the research areas A, B, C, and X.
What you can expect:
We will offer you the possibility to perform research within an interdisciplinary team in a highly innovative and active research area comprising biomechanics, -materials, -mathematics, -physics, biology, and medicine. In addition to the research programme, you will be part of EBM’s integrated Research Training Group (iRTG) and benefit from its structured qualification programme including seminars, workshops, academic skills courses, research secondments, as well as retreats, scholars’ visits, team-building activities and other.
Depending on the subproject, your work location is at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Universitätsklinikum Erlangen, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light in Erlangen, or at the Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin. Remuneration is at E 13 TV-L according to the German public service salary scale.
With one application, depending on your expertise, you may apply for several doctoral/postdoctoral projects
You are eligible to apply if:
- you either hold or are about to obtain a qualifying degree (M.Sc./Diploma/PhD …) in one of the following areas: mechanics, medicine, material sciences, mathematics, biology, physics, bioengineering, chemistry, or in a closely related field
- you are proficient in the English language
- you have strong interpersonal skills and are able to work in a team
- letter of motivation (max. 1 page) including an order of preference for the projects you are applying for
- copy of qualifying degree
- academic transcripts (with grades and rankings)
- brief summary of most recent thesis or of recent publications (max. 1 page each)
- short CV
- contact details of potential referees and publication list (if any)
Please send your application until January 31, 2023 to:
Note: All the requested documents must be collected in a single pdf file that must not exceed 10 MB. If you have any questions concerning a specific project please contact the corresponding project leader.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!